Exclusive Best of Everything
This Exclusive Best of Everything full day tour will save you a fortune! It is available on almost every day of the week and requires a minimum of three adults. Your friendly expat local guide will be able to give your group her full attention.
We visit markets, a factory, and stand-alone stores, all personally selected to guarantee the best range of shopping opportunities across Shanghai.
You will find beautiful silks, fabrics and have garments tailor-made, discover all manner of accessories, handbags, toys, sports equipment, Chinese handcrafts and curios, vibrant peasant art, intricately painted porcelain, a wide range of clothing and fashion, home-wares, handbags, silk covered stationery and much more! A stunning range of freshwater, Tahitian and South Sea pearls are available and your guide can show you the varying, beautiful qualities. There is also the opportunity to have prescription glasses made – the savings on this alone can pay for your tour!
We meet at 08:45 in the lobby of your centrally located hotel and drop you back at approximately 17:30.
What does my tour fee include?
- Shopping Tours Shanghai shopping bag.
- A friendly local Expat guide with years of experience of living in Shanghai.
- The chance to sample delicious local dumplings.
- Air-conditioned transport, including hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Bargaining tips and pricing information so you don’t get ripped off.
- A fabulous banquet style lunch at an award winning Shanghainese restaurant.
- Fascinating commentary and discussion about Shanghai, China, the culture, the people and the history as well as interesting insights into living in Shanghai as an expat.
- Invaluable information about where to eat, what to see, what to do and where to go while in Shanghai – this information can really make your trip!
- A balance of fixed price shopping in endorsed stores and the opportunity to bargain yourself, with our pricing guidance.
- The assurance that your guide isn’t collecting commission behind your back!
- Post-Tour follow-up service.
- The option to have your goodies shipped by trustworthy couriers if your purchases exceed your baggage allowance.